KasselShake Steel Shingle
Steel Shingles For The Strongest Roof
Carefully manufactured to add to your home’s beauty with the look of wood shakes and reduce future maintenance expense, a KasselShake steel roof can increase the value of your Louisiana home. Not only does it increase the value by keeping the home safe, but the warranty is transferable to new owners of the home for a 40 year period. Steel roofing is growing in popularity around the US, especially in the South due to is strength and ability to withstand heavy winds and weather. We’re not claiming that the roof is invincible, but it can withstand winds up to 120 mph, which is around a category 3 hurricane. So, in theory, this incredible steel roof should survive through any category 1 or 2 sized hurricane.
Protection from elements against Louisiana Roofing
Wind, rain, sun and heat are the elements that can affect Louisiana roofing and make most materials break down over time…but not steel. With a weather-resistant design and installation, special coatings to maintain color and beauty, and a premium ventilation system, KasselShake stands up to the challenges of our Louisiana climate. Give us a call and get your Lafayette metal roof quote.
A Worry Free, Permanent Roof for Your Louisiana Home
KasselShake Steel Shingle adds immediate peace-of-mind about your home. Unlike other roofs which sometimes require periodic maintenance in addition to replacement every 15 or so years, a KasselShake roof is a lasting part of your home and a great way to invest in it. Available exclusively in Louisiana from Hollier’s Specialty Roofing.
For a permanent roofing solution that stands up to the worst Louisiana weather and climate conditions, choose KasselShake for it’s beauty and love it for its strength. Contact Hollier’s Specialty Roofing to get the quote and see if this roof is right for you. We’re a leading roofing contractor in Lafayette.
KasselShake Steel Roofing Stands the Tests of Wind, Hail, Fire and Time
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third party testing ensures that your roof lives up to it’s claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty serves as your reminder of the product’s protection. Unlike many other roofing warranties, the KasselWood warranty transfers to all future owners during the first 40 years after installation, is not pro-rated, and provides not only replacement materials but also replacement labor should a warranted failure occur.