KasselWood Steel Shingle
Steel Roofing For All Elements
Wind, rain, sun and heat are the enemies of Louisiana roofing and make most materials break down over time. But not steel. Proven tough and proven durable, KasselWood steel roofing utilizes incredibly strong multi-layer PVDF finishes for lasting beauty and durability. That makes Kasselwood Steel Shingles a great, permanent roofing solution for your Louisiana home. We are the leading provider of steel roofing in Lafayette, LA. Whenever people search for metal roofing in Lafayette, usually tin roofing comes to mind, but this is the next step in the evolution of roofing. We’re proud to offer kasselwood steel shingles for your roof.
Shelter from the Storms
Hurricanes? If the roof comes off, your house is done. Of course, there’s no predicting the strength of the next big storm, but Kassel & Irons wind ratings far surpass any other roofing options. We cannot guarantee that a large hurricane cannot affect a steel roof, but we can guarantee that a steel roof is stronger than anything you can buy on the market.
A Permanent Roofing Solution
If you never want to roof again, choose KasselWood. Our available colors will work on any style of home, adding beauty, value and protection. Available exclusively in Louisiana from Hollier’s Specialty Roofing. We will inspect your attic, along with the strength of your roof supports, to ensure that the steel roof is well-supported and can last for lifetimes. The security and safety of your home is important to us.
Contact Hollier’s Specialty Roofing to learn more. We’ll give you a quote and answer any questions that you have about the benefits of steel roofing.
KasselWood Steel Roofing Stands the Tests of Wind, Wind, Hail, Fire and Time
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third party testing ensures that your roof lives up to its claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty serves as your reminder of the product’s protection. Unlike many other roofing warranties, the KasselWood warranty transfers to all future owners during the first 40 years after installation, is not pro-rated, and provides not only replacement materials but also replacement labor should a warranted failure occur.